Monday, March 2, 2009

Twilight DVD











Release Date: March 21, 2009.

DVD features:

Aspect Ratio: 2.40:1
Number of discs: 2
Run Time: 122 minutes
Presented in widescreen format only
Audio commentary by Catherine Hardwicke, Kristen Stewart, and Robert Pattinson
Muse music video: "Super Massive Black Hole"
Paramore music video: "Decode"
Linkin Park music video: "Leave Out All the Rest"
Five extended scenes with director introductions
Five deleted scenes with director introductions
Seven-part documentary: "The Adventure Begins: The Journey from Page to Screen"
Comic-Con "fandom" piece
Comic-Con NY sizzle reel
Three trailers
Penelope trailer

3 comments:

  1. WooHoo!! I'm so excited to see it again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES! Thanks for getting me more excited about this wonderful release. I've seen it 6 times now and I know there will be many many more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't worry I will be buying this one!

    ReplyDelete